After you file

@mwmTurboTax only supports the current year and prior 3 years whose statute of limitations for a refund have not expired - that currently is 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015.    2014 and earlier are not longer available or supported.

This forum is mainly a user-to-user discussion forum and not a direct link to TurboTax support, but nobody can supply the 2014 software since it is not longer available.  Even if you can find it 3rd party, the updates are probably not available and the software is useless without the same updates that were used to file the original tax return and if a state was included the .tax file will not even open without first installing the state which is not available.

If you need to amend 2014 it is beyond the 3 year statute if limitations to obtain a refund.  If because you owe additional tax then you might be able to get the Windows "amend" software which is not the same as the  full software (you need to contact customer support for than and to obtain a refund for the Mac software that you purchased and cannot use).  I don't know if they can help or not.

"I am disappointed that TurboTax sold me this version if there was a known printing problem..." 

In March of 2018 there was no "print problem" since the 2014 year was still supported then and printing worked fine. 

[I totally agree that it was just dumb to move essential print routines out of the internal program to an external server and I said so to the developers at the time - I foresaw what would happen in the future when the print server was discarded .  My understanding was that TT could not sell the product at the Apple store unless that software was removed from the product because Apple did not have a license with the 3rd party software that was used - Apple forced the issue - since then TT has written its own print routines.]

Here is a TurboTax FAQ for contacting customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

As of May, 2019, TurboTax has dropped all support for the 2014 tax year. The "Secure Print Server" that was *required* to be able to print or make a PFD for 2014 ONLY no longer exists, so even you can get 2014 to run, it will be impossible to print anything.   (The "secure print server" was ONLY required for the 2014 Mac version and not 2015 or later.)
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**