After you file

This may not be the same situation that you're in but maybe my situation will give you some answers. I also filed in February and my return was accepted in February. I had to file an injured spouse form along with my return. This supposedly adds 14 weeks onto your expected return time. I should have received my return at the end of May or beginning of June. After waiting until the third week of June, I contacted the IRS. It turns out that for some moronic reason, TurboTax decided to paper file my taxes in the middle of March. When you paper file with an injured spouse form, it takes sixteen weeks from your filing date before you get your return. I should have gotten my return this week. I still don't have one. I called the IRS again (which takes about 1-1/2 hours each time you call). Thanks to TurboTax making it look like I was trying to file my taxes twice, the IRS is more or less auditing me and I won't see my return until the middle of August at the earliest. If anyone reading this knows how to contact TurboTax directly through email please let me know. Every time I look in their contact page, it just directs me to a FAQ that is no help at all. After this screw up, I will not be using TurboTax next year. I use my return to take a short family vacation every summer. Otherwise, living paycheck to paycheck, I can't afford to do anything. So thanks TurboTax for ruining my and my family's summer this year.