After you file

@Millgull wrote:

I did use mobile app. 

I think I filled out and done whatever was asked.  

Tap on the option button top left shows the both Federal and State refunds amount.

I use that tool search by my social security number and zip code, shows "No Result"

On the Apps home page, Return Status is "In Progress".

Uh-oh.  A 2018 return status of "in progress" means you are still working on the 2018 return and haven't actually filed.  You can double-check and confirm that status by signing in with Online TurboTax through a browser.   With the Mobile App you can use either the App or a browser to access Online TurboTax.     The status of "in progress" fits in with the fact that you find no evidence of an efiled return when you use that efile status check tool.

After paying for your product you may have not continued to the final screen where there is a big orange button "Transmit My Returns Now."   After a successful efile, one should have gotten 2 emails--one that the return had been submitted, followed by a later one about whether it was accepted or rejected.

If you wish to efile, you can go back into your return and go to the FILE section to finish efiling.   You may wish to walk through the REVIEW section first to be sure everything is still in order.