SH93
Level 2

Turbotax Refund Prepaid Card Problem!

I got an email saying that my refund had been deposited, got the last 4 digits of the card also.

I filed on the 10th, my federal was accepted the same night, and my state was accepted on the 11th. I then got two emails, one on the 17th saying that my funds have deposited to the TurboTax prepaid card, and one on the 18th saying that my refund has been deposited to my "account" and "on it's way soon.

That's great and all but as of today (June 22nd) I have yet to receive my prepaid card and on top of that I called the IRS customer service number today and the automated machine told me that "my funds should be in my bank account by the 23rd" (which is tomorrow and a Sunday btw). Ummm... what bank account? I specifically signed up to receive the TurboTax prepaid card. Please tell me the IRS just says "bank account" but actually means the prepaid card that TurboTax should be sending me?

Can somebody genuinely help me understand what the hell is going on? Mind you this is all just my federal return, I have no idea on how to track my State return which is a good chunk of money.