jlh436

Has a 2018 TurboTax printing problem been resolved? 2018 Home and Business (CD install)crashes as soon as Print or Preview is selected. Also will not save a PDF. Help?

I am using TURBOTAX HOME & BUSINESS 2018 Federal and State from CD install.

I am on a Mac, Sierra 10.12.6, and other software is printing normally with no problems.

I just tried the PRINT AND ARCHIVE CENTER from the FILE tab which says it also offers PDF options, but TurboTax crashes as soon as I select the PRINT RETURNS button.

TurboTax also crashes as soon as I select either PRINT or PREVIEW from the FILE Menu at the top of the computer screen.

If I select SAVE TO PDF from the FILE Menu, a window opens with SAVE AS: to apply a Name.pdf, I then select SAVE at the lower right -- the window closes as expected but no file is saved no PDF is created.

Because no PDF is saved, I cannot print a copy of the return from PDF and therefore have no archive file or hardcopy file to review.

I have not yet tried E-File since I have not yet been able to review the return in its entirety, so I cannot report whether E-File is working or not.

I am concerned because filing date is approaching...