sin8men

After you file

I filed on 2-2-19 and got accepted same day. Got 5071C letter 3-11-19 and verified same day. I was told everything was ok and to wait up until the 9 week mark. However today I called the lady told me my numbers were flagged as the wrong refund amount, it was to much and that a lot of these places are having errors. So she said they were processing mine still and that they should be able to fix it to the correct amount if not reject it.... Also she said checking the WMR app is telling everyone the same processing message to past the time really because they have so many returns coming in that are actually fraudulent. She actually quit helpful and she took my number and said she will give me a call if anything changes. And then I checked my turbotax card today and my state was actually DD on 3-14-19..... So my federal may still be aways down the line but at least I have some better knowledge with what's going on with my refund... The lady's name was Ms. Stevenson... If this helps also she stated not to amend your return because it could actually slow up the process timing to 16 weeks.....