New Member

After you file

I'm trying to file an amendment to my 2016 return.   The amended return summary is showing that I took a standard deduction originally which is incorrect, I itemized.  It is also showing an incorrect exemption $ amount.  What do I need to do to get this fixed.  It is not showing the correct net change $ amounts.  Thanks