ritsugirl

It's been a month since my taxes were accepted. I've only received my fed, and I'm still waiting on my state (mn). I've tried calling and looking online, but they say my info is wrong or they have non

all the info i entered is right.

After you file

It's normal to receive your federal first and state later. They use separate refunding procedures and schedules. 

To check the status of an e-filed return, open up your desktop product or log into your TurboTax Online Account. You can find your status within the TurboTax product.

If you are seeing accepted, then that means your state has your return in their possession. But if they have not started reviewing/processing your return yet, you will not be able to find it when checking the status on their website. Processing times vary, so patience is key.

Once the government accepts your returns from TurboTax, they no longer provide TurboTax any updates. You have to check status of the return on their Where's My Refund website. And you can try calling them at 651-296-3781 or 1-800-652-9094 to speak with a live person (not automated status lookup) to see if they can tell you whether or not they have begun processing yours yet. But again, it's no definite that they can provide updates until they start processing it. 

This link http://www.revenue.state.mn.us/individuals/individ_income/pages/draft-wmr-context-page.aspx has answers to most of your questions when it comes to your refund and the processing of it for Minnesota. 

How do I track my Minnesota tax refund?