Employee Tax Expert
This widget could not be displayed.

After you file

Do you need to know where to enter those estimated taxes paid?


Enter in the section 'Estimates and other taxes Paid' under the Deductions & Credits section. Your estimated payments will then be added to any other withheld tax amounts and listed as payments on your 1040.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post