New Member

After you file

Often when the IRS receives the corrected form, they send a letter explaining how it changed your return and that you now owe them money or they owe you money.

It is not required that you file an amendment. It is up to you if you think the difference is worth it. You could enter the information as an amendment and see what the result is then make a decision.

If you have other questions about this, ask in the comment section below.