New Member

Old paper statements for $6k of basis not pre-tax deducted. No prior 8606. Should we file this years' return via paper with copies of old statements and cover sheet?

Converted old trad IRA to Roth in 2017.  Found old paper statements to support $6k of the $23k that was converted were NOT deducted from the prior year taxes, so those were NOT tax deducted contributions.  Put $6k on the 8606 as the basis.  Should we file this year on paper and provide copies of those prior year IRA statements and tax returns for those years [1995, 96, 97]?