After you file

Was it you guys first time

After you file

Verified feb.20 transcripts say my return will process april 1st so yes its coming

After you file

I filed on the 6'th & had bars now I don't. its saying the IRS received my return & its being processed. what does that mean?

After you file

Mine says that now too I had to verify my identity last week hopefully changes soon
Minnie420

After you file

So did yours say tax return still being processed ? If so can you explain to me what does this mean and is it a bad thing or not because I’m nervous about  it all 

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

After acceptance, the next step is for the government to review your refund. During the review process, they look for math errors on your return (extremely rare in TurboTax) and check if you owe back taxes, unpaid child support, or other debts. Once that part's done, the government approves your refund, which means it's ready to be deposited or sent.

My return got accepted. What happens next? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Niyaboo09

After you file

Did you ever receive your refund

After you file

Same thing with me I don’t really have a better answer than wha I see here. Got to be patient.

I already spent  all of it before I get it.

After you file

I dont even see a bar. And I filed on January 27th and it was accepted the 28th. But still says being processed. Should we be worried

wilbo69

After you file

What does it mean when the status bar disappeared and says they have received the taxes and it is being processed? Does it mean you are under review or is this the normal message others are getting? Also heard the IRS isn't releasing EIC and Child tax credit refunds until the last day of the month?

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

If you claimed the EIC (Earned Income Credit) or Additional Child Tax Credit, you will most likely see the message, "We have received your tax return and it is being processed" for several days after February 15th.  Where's My Refund? will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC/ACTC refund filers by February 22

Refer to the following link for additional information:  Refund Timing for Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit Filers

Brittiful

After you file

I know this was last year but this just happened to me this year, what was the update with yours?

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

The bars can and will disappear at times. Just keep checking the where's my refund and the date will be updated: https://www.irs.gov/refunds 

KatelynR

After you file

At what phone number does someone actually answer? I always get the machine

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

After you file

@KatelynR, who are you trying to call?