New Member

After you file

You will need to Amend following the steps below but do not Amend until you receive your refund if you are due one. 

Once you follow the Amend steps you will add this form following the steps below:

  1. Select "Federal" on the left panel  
  2. Select the "Wages & Income" sub-tab at the top of the screen
  3. Select See all income
  4. Scroll down to Interest and Dividends and select Show More
  5. Select Start/Revisit next to Interest on 1099-Div

Follow these instructions to amend :

View solution in original post