ChristieB

After you file

Has your status in Where's My Refund been updated to Refund Sent? If so, it could take up to 5 days after the refund has been sent for it to be reflected in your bank account, it all depends on the bank, and how and when funds are credited. 

What is happening when   Where’s My Refund?   shows my refund’s status as approved?

We’ve approved your refund. We are preparing to send your refund to your bank or directly to you in the mail. This status will tell you when we will send the refund to your bank (if you selected the direct deposit option). Please wait 5 days after we’ve sent the refund to check with your bank about your refund,  since banks vary in how and when they credit funds. (It could take several weeks before you receive a mailed refund check.) 

Why does it take so long for the funds to show up in my account?

It takes additional time for refunds to be processed after leaving the IRS, and for financial institutions to accept and deposit them to bank accounts and products like debit cards. Also, many financial institutions do not process payments on weekends or holidays, which can affect when refunds reach taxpayers. For EITC and ACTC filers, the three-day holiday weekend involving President’s Day affects their refund timing.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions  

If this doesn't fully answer your question, please provide additional details in the comments below.