New Member

After you file

Yes, however, I would recommend that you wait until you have received your refund to prevent its delay.  Once received, you will be able to amend in Turbo Tax by selecting the year you would like to amend in the link below.  Also, please see the IRS Tips For Filing An Amended Return to see if amending will be necessary for the mistake you found.   However,  don't worry you generally have 3 years to amend your taxes, unless you will owe, then it would be best to do it as soon as possible after receiving your refund, to avoid penalties and interest.  I would recommend that you wait until after receiving your refund before working on your amendment as this could delay the process.

View solution in original post