How much can I contribute to an HSA once I go on Medicare but my spouse isn't on Medicare?

At the beginning of 2022, both my wife and I were covered by my HSA (family plan).  I turned 65 in July 2022, but have not enrolled in Medicare Part A or B yet.  Both my wife and I are still covered by the High Deductible plan through my employer.  My HSA contributions were stopped at the end of June.

My wife is 63, and started a full-time job with her own insurance.  She has the option of an HSA for her personal insurance, which we plan to take.

In other posts, I've read if both parties are over 55, the max contribution is $9300.  The $1000 catchup is available for both parties, but my wife would have to open her own HSA.

So between the two of us, my wife was eligible to contribute to an HSA for the entire year.  I was able to contribute for half the year.  I will have a HSA family plan that covered both of us.  How much can we contribute to my wife's HSA?

I think it is either 18 months / 24 months x $8300 =  $6225.

Or is it 18/24 x $9300 = $6975?

I got $1000 employer contribution to my HSA  in January 2022 for my HSA.  My wife will also get $500 into her HSA with her new job.  I think the employer contributions are counted in the total, but I want to verify.