jjbaby99

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

This is borderline funny, the time being spent on communicating about this issue.  It's real simple...this last post, and the link to "My Turbo Tax Fees" confirms that Turbotax still believes my Total Due for "My Turbo Tax Fees" is still $219.98.  It does break it down to be the "Turbo Tax Live" for $179.99, and the $39.99 for the "Turbo Tax State: Colorado".  The fact that I paid $189.99 on April 14th, 2018 for TURBOTAX LIVE TAX YEAR 2017, under the same and only account I have, with Turbo Tax, has me believing, that a quick 60 second conversation with a real person, will put this issue to a quick rest.  I do not feel that entering in my credit card and clicking the button to pay the full balance will automatically charge me for only the State return.  I am pretty certain I will be charged the full amount, for which I've already paid for the majority of it.  I think I should wait for tomorrow to talk with a representative.  Thank you for your time!  Sure would be nice to have live customer service reps available on Sundays!