Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Only if she is a US citizen or a US resident.  If she is neither, you will not be able to claim her.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"