Get your taxes done using TurboTax

On one hand, I'm reading that shouldn't have to pay for Online Premium Turbo Tax to Enter (import) my cryptocurrency information in the Crypto section, and then save the tax file so I can then open the tax file in TurboTax desktop.

On the other hand, I'm getting a paywall with the free Online Turbo Tax when trying to get to the Crypto section.
I wonder if anyone else gets the same paywall as I'm getting. I also wonder if I should start over with the Online version. 

To continue the thread, I'm including these posts below. Thanks!

===================================

Expert Alumni DawnC
Expert Alumni
‎April 9, 2021 4:00 PM
Here is an option - Start a free tax return in TurboTax Premier Online - you don't pay for the return until you file it, so you won't have to pay the Online fee. Enter (import) your crypto currency information in the Crypto section, and then save the tax file (not PDF). You can then open the tax file in TurboTax desktop, add the rest of your tax data and file.

You can import your own CSV file into TurboTax Online. It can be downloaded from any exchange or aggregator (or you can create your own) to your own PC. Then modify the spreadsheet file to contain . . .

David Loves Deductions
Level 2
yesterday
@DawnC

Is this still the case? When I do these steps with Turbotax Free Online:

Investment Income
Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other (1099-B)
Did you sell any of these investments in 2021?
. .

Cryptocurrency (sold, exchanged, or used to buy something)

. .

I get this paywall:

"Because you sold investments, you need to upgrade to TurboTax Premier to continue"