KellyH

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Have you tried these steps below?

PC – What do I do?  Simply click "Forgot Password" in the password request pop-up to answer your security question. That will get you back in.

Once you're back in, you can select "Password" from the File menu if you want to update or remove your password altogether.

Mac not using Keychain –  What do I do?  If you have not given TurboTax "Keychain" access, you can simply click "Forgot Password" in the password request pop-up to answer your security question. That'll get you back in.   Once you're back in, you can select "Password Encrypt" from the File menu if you want to update or remove your password altogether.

Mac using Keychain – What do I do? In some rare cases if you have given Keychain access to TurboTax, you can go to Applications > Other > Keychain access> Keychains> Login> Category >Passwords> find Intuit or TurboTax and right click > Get Info > Attributes> click on Show Password > You will be prompted for the Mac Password and it will show you the password you used to encrypt your TurboTax file. This is not a guarantee to get you into the file.