New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you included your social security number on the check, the FTB should be able to match the payment to your account.

It is possible, that if they are unable to match the payment to your account, they may send you a bill for the balance owed.  If that happens, then you just need to send them a copy of the cancelled check and they will apply it to your balance.  This isnt an uncommon situation and is easy to fix.

View solution in original post