mbure87

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I made less only because he kept unlawfully claiming and extending unemployment and relieve the pua unemoymwnt extension. Then worked under the table the whole time with being on unemployment which he never turned in. Finally got a job on the books come December 2021.

I had regular PUA for maybe 5 6 months and started working at amazon November 17th. I claimed jordan because I've always had to provide for our child due to his father being an alcoholic drug addiction. Money for that was always more important. But since he made more he made it seem he was the bread winner n paid everything.

Anyways tax time comes and like normal I was to claim for our son. I then found text messages from him and his account with his account said he didn't do anything with my w2s mind you Matt, the father of my son who we all live together, stole my w2s and gave to the account, not my account or anyone I've ever dealt with who KNEW they were stolen and in one of his texts said well let's hurry n try to beat her to the punch. And I NEVER agreed for matt to take my w2s nor try n claim jointly ot have mine done for me.or ANYTHING. AND reading these text this guy knew exactly what was getting in to but was too worried about making a dollar than abiding by the law. His reasoning is he can play stupid like he didnt know anything but texts prove otherwise. I also NEVER gave the father of our son permission or made any agreement to claim our child and hes trying to bribe me with $2,500 which would be should be way more considering EITC, CTC, and head of household. He thinks he's entitled to everything but just never pays bills doesnt pay his truck payment doesn't by anything for son besides junk food candy and cheap generic toys which I guess for a 6yr old is better then nothing.. I just wanna know if tgis is all legal and what if anything can I do to fit this