Difference b/n Hobby Income and Other reportable income for eBay 1099-K in TurboTax?

First of all, I got an eBay 1099-K for $21k total, the first time I passed the $20k mark.  From what I read online and on TurboTax, I would say this is all hobby and not a business.  The $21k from eBay is the transaction total and they don't subtract eBay fees, shipping costs etc, so the actual amount I got was less than that.  Also, there is some cost of goods for the items I sold.   I read that if it's a hobby, you cannot deduct your expenses but I'm not sure if that includes the cost of goods, eBay fees, or something else?  

The second question is, assuming I can deduct those fees/costs from the $21k total, where do I enter that?  Under the Misc Income -> Hobby Income?  There it asks Total Income and Total Expenses, do I put $21k in total income or do I put the actual income minus fees/costs in that?  Can I put the fees/costs in Total Expense?

Or do I enter it in Misc Income -> Other reportable income and just manually enter $21k from 1099-K and then COGS/fees as another line with a negative value?  What would be the difference or are the two methods the same?

Using TurboTax Home & Business.  Thanks!