Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I purchased the Premier edition CD from Costco and worked on the Fed and State return on my desktop.  I had gotten to the 2nd to the last step of e-filing the state return (CA) and was given the choice of either paying the state return with federal refund, or the credit card option.  The first option required the purchase of their peace-of-mind guarantee for an additional $40 (?)!  I had already declined that.  So I chose the credit card option.  The next screen told me to call a phone number and give them the info for "Turbo Tax State Electronic Filing California" for $25 and I had to enter the confirmation #. 

Ok, so I call them and waited.  The rep did not understand what I was trying to do!  I read her the entire screen.  I just wanted to pay the State efiling fee so I can submit the tax return.  After over an hour on the phone with this rep, I finally got a confirmation code and the transaction went through and I went on to submit the return.  The problem is, I received an email receipt for a $45 charge for TURBOTAX DESKTOP CA TAX YEAR 2021 WIN DOWNLOAD.  I did not notice this until I was off the phone with the rep.  Did I get charged for the wrong thing?  I already bought the state tax return on the disk, right?  Just want to make sure before I wait on the phone again.  Can I email TT instead of waiting on the phone?  Thanks!