Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

After reviewing your diagnostic file, I found all of the information that you state is missing.

Below are snippets of what I see.  All appears accurate.  I m seeing the repairs amount and other expenses.  Is this different than what you are currently seeing?

I would send pictures but might be PII violation.  So here is what I see for the rental

Rental Income is shown ( do not want to show amount)

Repairs $1467
Cleaning $410
Insurance $804

Real Estate $5231

and mortgage interest (2)

You may have not started this yet, but Depreciation $0

If you are not seeing the above, then your computer may be caught in a loop and you may need to clear your cookies, history and reboot.  Here is how

Cookies are small files that temporarily store data on your computer. We use them to personalize your experience so you see information you already entered and not items that are irrelevant or repetitive.

On rare occasions, they may make your browser think you already did something that you still need to do. To fix that, you'll need to delete (clear) the cookies from your browser.

Each browser has a slightly different method for deleting cookies. Choose the browser you're using:

If you are continuing to have issues, come back to this forum so that we may continue to assist you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"