jdhenrichs
Returning Member

Account Support

This may not be the right place for this question, but I couldn't find a section just for "account support".

I have tried the "account recovery request" twice without success.  I seem to have ended up with 3 TT (or maybe Intuit?) accounts.  I can log into 2 of the 3, but not the 3rd account.  I apparently forgot or maybe didn't write down the password for the 3rd account.  All 3 accounts are tied to the same (valid) email for me.  The 2 that I can log into also have my phone number.  But, the 3rd account does not seem to have a phone number, nor any other personal information for me such as mailing address, customer name, etc. 

I recently registered my 2021 Turbo Tax Deluxe from the screen that opens when I open the Turbo Tax program, entering First Name, Last Name, Email, Address (city, state, ZIP), Mobile Phone, etc.  That screen does not request a User ID so I don't know where this "registration" was recorded.  I checked the 2 accounts that I can log into and the product does not appear under either one. I believe that it could be possible that the "registration" was somehow put into the 3rd User Id that I cannot access.

How can I recover this 3rd account that is only partially set up and has not been completed with all information?