hl
Level 2

Illinois Tax Return glitch

You believe that you have a glitch in your state tax returns and I cannot "view, print or download (my Illinois forms) because some of the forms have not been finalized yet". When I request an email notification for when they will be available, I get a response saying "unable to load messageid. No forms or products have been specified. Please close the window and try again. for en_US".  I believe the forms are available -- certainly they are available on the Illinois Department of Revenue site.  In prior years, if the forms were not available, there would be a "! error" next to the form and if you printed the form it would say something like "do not file". I think this is a glitch is the system.  I see questions from taxpayers in Alabama and Oklahoma re the same problem. The programing department needs to be transparent, address this issue, and advise clients when the problem will be fixed.  I spent over 2 hours on the phone today with TurboTax and you have still not addressed my problem -- how dare you sent me an email saying that my case is closed and ask me to take a survey.  I spent $90 on the download Premier edition and I expect more from TurboTaxve