Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I also totally agree with : "Just in case anyone from TTax or Experian is following this problem, please follow the most primitive level of security and post instructions for subscribers to follow after going to the official Experian or TTax sites, and not by clicking on an email link."

However,  here is the problem:  Experian sells their service directly,  and contracted with Intuit to sell the service at a discount bundled with TurboTax online and other services.   Part of that contract stipulated Intuit was to maintain the account access,  names, emails  etc for Intuit customers using the Experian service .  Crazy.   But, Experian doesn't have the same control and visibility of members using their service who purchased it through Intuit  vs purchased directly from Experian. 

So my understanding is that the URL isn't the same for Experian customers accessing IDNOTIFY via Intuit.  But no one at either company can give me the **bleep** URL, just this email link.

Adding to the frustration,  Experian will expire your password about every 60 days.  They will not send you an email telling you your password is about to expire.   You discover the problem when your password doesn't work.   Changing password from website is hit or miss.   If you call directly,  they can send you a password change link in an email,  which usually works .  But doing this 6 times a year is ridiculous.