Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thanks again.

1. You said I can prepare for her and than she can mail to IRS but instead - can I prepare for her online on TurboTax and than share user name password and with can make a final submission from India ? if so should she use VPN implying that she in the USA ? She is/was resident of WA before she moved to India so I guess she is not suppose to file state tax return ..correct me if am wrong. Also in case online submission from India is not allowed and she has to mail to IRS - 15th October date is postmark date or return has to be delivered to IRS before 15th October?

2. You suggested -  enter each  bank  name/ and amount  line by line - just to clarify - (because she did not receive any informational return  ) I am adding her interest + capital gains income as other income - as advised by other experts on this forum.

3. You also suggested = for  gains  for sale of stocks/bonds, it is  mandatory to enter each  stock name, number of shares,  etc. in detail ---but in her case its more than 80 different stocks - all purchased in small batches at different purchase prices. --- is there any way we can avoid reporting to IRS in detail - yes we will keep the records.

4. She did not have any US income - only stimulus payments. I made an error in calculation - Her total income from Jan 20 to Dec. 20 less than $14050 (std deduction) - it will be about $13750 and tax liability in the India would be about $950 only after all Indian deductions