Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@RickG_123 

I am not sure the following will help you, but it definitely corresponds to your scenario.

A member who receives a liquidating distribution of depreciable property acquires a depreciable basis in the property. To the extent the transferee member's basis does not exceed the LLC's predistribution basis, the member assumes the LLC's role and continues to depreciate the property using the remaining life and method used by the LLC (Sec. 168(i)(7)). If the member's basis exceeds the LLC's predistribution basis, the excess is treated as newly acquired property that is placed in service by the distributee at the time of distribution. This excess basis is subject to the depreciation rules, lives, and methods in effect at the time of the distribution (Sec. 168(i)(6)).

A member's holding period for property received in a nontaxable distribution includes the holding period of the LLC (Secs. 735(b) and 1223(2)). This rule applies whether the member receives the property in a current distribution or a liquidating distribution.