Get your taxes done using TurboTax

cnreck wrote:

I posted a question about an hour ago and it says that this forum ends now at 5pm but there is still no answer to my question regarding unemployment Taxes withheld.

Will you be posting answers throughout the night or do we get no more answers after 5pm? 🤬

The 5PM Pacific time refers to when the customer support phone line closes for realtime phone help from a TurboTax agent.   This user community forum is open all the time.  It works like a bulletin board, and people can respond at any time when/if they can add to the conversation.

ADDENDUM:

Or are you referring to the 5 PM Pacific ending time for today's special event:  the "Ask an Expert" forum, the topic of which for today is Unemployment?    If so, then the tax experts participating in that special event may or may not continue answering questions after that time, but the thread will stay open, and people can still post in it.   Just keep monitoring your thread and see if/when anyone posts in it.   This is a user community forum, so anyone can post in it--tax experts or fellow users.   You may get an email when anyone responds in your thread, or you can make that preference by clicking on your user icon in the top right corner of this page and choosing My Settings.