Get your taxes done using TurboTax

But here’s a thing as part of a tax expert that’s what they help me with my taxes and I put the pill like 200 and they take a number on my following once I’m done my taxes but here’s a thing here’s my number for them to reach me [phone number removed] on the feedback sidenote moving forward I think I need me some more of a easier way for us to see the world on Google search email for TurboTax because I miss real complicated and mail back this is Miller Dash demand and I guess it’s just back to me and says sorry we were unable to deliver your message to the following address and a [email address removed] now that is what I used to respond to you guysAnd I’m getting is hurtful uncomfortable feeling in the living room miss messages in my thought process so I ask you can you be so mindful and alleviate the situation in the come more clear for us to see when we Google search or whatever you need to be more put the Plainview not in the back I had to go search for this I shouldn’t have to but I do look forward and I do love TurboTax and I do ask for you to help me with my expert or a tax expert also have a tax return I have a lot of things going on sir or ma’am and I taste it alleviated to have it we won’t be so bust up all in one whack right now I have a California resident income tax return form in return and I’m getting this hurtful uncomfortable feeling in the living room miss messages in my thought process so I asked you can you be so mindful and alleviate the situation in the come more clear for us to see when we Google search or whatever anymore put the Plainview not in the back I had to go search for this I shouldn’t have to but I do look forward and I do love TurboTax and I do ask for you to help me with my expert or tax expert also have a tax return I have a lot of things going on sir or ma’am and I taste of the alleviate it to have it we won’t be so bust up all in one one right now I have a California resident income tax return form in front of me and I received it from the Tax Collectors office in San Francisco California they say I mailed it to him but yeah If that’s possible how do I how do I know there’s two in a powder form to receive my tax return is the address for where to use or do I fax it to them thank you and have a blessed day oh yeah peace upon those to move forward in the Covid struggle I would like to leave my number Akal Allen [phone number removed] thank you have a blessed day