Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@dlbentley wrote:

I left the US last year and an now living in Australia. I was doing my tax returns on TurboTax for years and now can't access any of my past returns or details because I no longer have access to my US phone number and I have forgotten my password. How do I speak to someone about this? I've had to create a whole new account and can't see any past data. 

TurboTax phone Support uses 800 type numbers.  I don't know if you can phone such numbers from your country.

But you don't necessarily need to.  We can tell you how you can probably regain access to your other account yourself.     I'll be telling you two different methods below.   The first uses the Account Recovery tool on your email address; the second method is through a link "Try Something Else."

To get a list of your User IDs, reset password, and recover account access, etc., you can use the tool at the link below.  When using the Account Recovery tool, do not use your phone number since you no longer have access to it.   Instead, run the tool on your email address(es) you can access.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If still no luck after running that on your email address(es) that you can still access,  here's another method:

Go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, scroll down a bit, then choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

If still no luck after all that, report back.