Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I do not undersatnd what that other Volvo girl wrote - please help me

YEs I am using desktop version of Home business...

And yes I did Dirct pay with extension and NJ state with extension

However are you telling me not to just file taxes as is showing I owed Fedeal and state ?  Are you saying to modify the taxes before I file to put down that I paid?  Other turbotax experts said to do it as estiamted payment but one expert said absoltuley do not do that - and to leave taxes owed and that the IRS will realize I already paid?  So I am getting conflicitng information...I am asked how I am paying and then one experts said put down by check nbut not to change taxes to refelct that I already paid!!

Help me - I am told  4 different tings!   I really didnt want to change taxes - I had them done for my son but didnt have his license info so couldnt file so filed extnsion directly pay  federal and also thu state...

Now I want to file and getting all differences on how to proceed....are you saing since I filed extnsion and paid I now need to update the taxes to refelct that as I do not understand the directions and the fact that other expertsasre saying NOT to do that - to just say I paid with check even though I didnt;