Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@13of13  wrote:

It never makes it to the point of entering the License Code. I went through the process twice and now I have 2 License Codes.  Will I be charged twice?

"Will I be charged twice?"

This is a user community forum, so we don't know anything specific about your charges.   Did you purchase something twice to end up with 2 license codes?   Without info we don't know what all you've done.   This is a public Internet forum, however, so don't post any personal info.   If necessary, we can tell you how to phone Customer Support to discuss your fees.

"I went through the process twice...."

What process is that??   Do you mean you went through the purchasing process twice?  Or do you mean you have twice tried to install the program and hit a roadblock?  Are you installing from a CD or a downloaded installation file?

"It never makes it to the point of entering the License Code."

I'm not sure what that means.   Are you using the Windows version or Mac version?

Does installation proceed OK, but then the activation screen is blank, partially-blank, missing, or has non-functioning elements?    If there is a problem with the activation screen itself, and if you are using the Windows version, we can tell you how you may be able to fix that.