Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I just got off the phone with Nathaniel P.  and got further.  We removed the Amazon download version of the software and installed the version available right from TurboTax.  They had to assign me a license key of course.   This version performed an auto update for just my state which is Michigan and it reflected the WinPerReleaseMsi version [phone number removed].   With this version and the latest auto update I was able to file my federal taxes alone but not my state of MI.  We installed the manual update and it back leveled it to 1728 tried state again without any success.  I am hoping that whoever Nathanial was working with behind the scenes is now looking at the Michigan specific update to see what it wrong.  I already paid for my state to e-file but I am hopeful this will be addresses before the 17th.   If not I am prepared to mail in the form and will have to call to get a refund on the e-file I was not able to use.   There is certainly an issue with the Amazon download version but it seems to be the same as the manual patch version so I am not sure if there are just a lot of bad links hosted out there.  Hopefully TurboTax is reading these and working on it.  They know how to find me if they want to try to e-file my state again.