Not sure how to proceed at the "Let's gather your business info"

I'm at a point in the TurboTax interview process where it is not obvious to me how to proceed. I'm on the BUSINESS tab, in the "Business Income and Expenses" sub-tab. The main body of the page says, "Let's gather your business info".  Within that are two tabs; one labeled 2019, the other labeled 2020.

Within that inner tab it says, "Business Income and Expenses | Schedule C, Form 1099-MISC". Under that is a button with a caption of, "Get Extra Help". (What does that do?)

Then under that is a line labeled, "Profit of Loss from Business" with a hyperlink labeled "Learn More". 

On the right side of the inner tab is the values of $0 for 2019 and $0 for 2020. The value of $0 for 2019 is correct - I didn't earn income for 2019. But I did in 2020. Immediately to the right of the $0 for 2020 is a grayed out button with a caption of "Update". (I work as a software developer - whenever I write an application with a grayed out button it ALWAYS means that button is disabled. However, this button, even though it conveys to me that it is disabled, appears that it might not be, because I can move my mouse over it and its background color changes. This, to me, is EXTREMELY confusing!!!!!!!!)

Under that is some static text that says, "We've covered 1 of 5 business sections. Select Next Business Section to continue."

Underneath the inner tab control is another button with a turquoise background with a caption of "Next Business Section". That button I can clearly be clicked.

My confusion is how do I proceed here? I want to enter the income I made for 2020, as well as the expenses I incurred. Do I click the button immediately to the right of $0 under 2020? Or do I click the turquoise button with a caption of "Next Business Section"?