Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@RickA1  wrote:

Called customer service regarding the miscount of activations on the same PC with no resolution other than to purchase another set of licenses. No manager available to escalate to during normal business hours. Really disappointed customer service cannot resolve a simple yet common issue. 

Did you see this info, which may or may always help, but it's something to consider, since it has resolved it for many, including me.

I forgot that I had left a thumb drive in a USB port the other day, and when I launched TurboTax, it asked me to activate.   I removed the thumb drive, and TurboTax launched normally without requesting a license code.

Your computer system has to be the same way as when the program was originally installed and activated, or TurboTax can think it's a different computer. For example, if you currently have plugged in a USB device (external drive, thumb drive, printer, etc.) that wasn't plugged in (or turned on) when it was originally installed, then try unplugging that device. It can also work the other way around. If you had a USB device plugged in originally that isn't plugged in now, plug it back in. Another user also reported it can happen with an SD card as well; he had to put his SD card back in.

Are you using a VPN by any chance?  Have you tried it without the VPN?