kdrose1
Returning Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I have spent countless hours on the phone with Turbo Tax service and support with each representative telling me something different about my missing .tax2019 file. 

Everything from getting my transcript from the IRS as if they have the missing. tax file (not even).  Next was to just upload the .tax2018 file (can't load anything earlier than 2019.  Obviously they don't even know their own software. 

Next was them sending me another copy of the home & business cd...as if that one would magically make the tax file appear.  Then was the finger pointing of my "Edge" browser...which apparently doesn't work with turbo tax (no where do they tell you this in their software). Only Google Chrome should be used????  

Four case numbers and each time I ask them to keep my case open, only to get an email stating my case is closed.  Only to call again when their solution does not work.

Finally found my own solution by taking my pdf copy and entering everything again from 2019 again.  Had to make sure every number was exact to reflect what my refund was in 2019.  This recreated another .tax2019 file and transfered that to 2020 software.  

What a nightmare!