Stop entering it as a 1099-misc ... delete what you did and do this instead :
You can report it as other income on Sch 1 line 21. Here's how to enter it in TurboTax.
· Click the Federal Taxes tab ( Personal in the Home & Business version)
· Click Wages & Income. (Personal income in the H & B version)
· On the screen "Your 2018 Income Summary," scroll all the way down to the last section, "Less Common Income."
· Click the Start or Update button for the last topic, "Miscellaneous Income, 1099-A, 1099-C."
· On the next screen, "Let's Work on Any Miscellaneous Income," scroll down and click the Start or Update button for the last topic, "Other reportable income."
· The next screen asks, "Did you receive any other taxable income." Click Yes.
· On the next screen, "Other Taxable Income," enter a description and the amount. Click Continue.
· On the next screen click Done.
The income will be reported on Sch 1 line 21 with the description that you entered.