Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Hi @DaveF1006 ,

Thanks for your reply. I followed your directions however TT continues to ask the question "is it on W2?" only once for the total Compensation Income of all the transactions from the same employer. I experimented changing the Institution and Account number just to check and TT still added them all together and asked the question "is it on W2?" only once. 

I need to answer the question independently for each transaction because I have 9 transactions from the same Employer, in the same Institution and Account and one of them is not included in the W2 all other 8 are included in the W2. What steps can I follow in TT to report this properly ?  (I would prefer not to mess with the forms directly).   

I found out experimenting that if I change the employer then TT will ask the question "is it on W2?" once for each employer, however this is not my case, and it still assumes that all transactions from one employer are either all included or all excluded from the W2 which seems to be a fundamental error. 

cc: @DawnC , @DianeW777  in case you have a solution for this situation. 

Thanks in advance for your help.