andandsj

Is there a plan to make a Turbo Tax Business program available for Mac users? Latest comments on this are a couple of years old. Thank you.

I may need to prepare form 1041, and K-1 forms for a trust.  Need to know if I can do this on my Apple lap-top, using Turbo Tax?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

As a MAC user myself, there is no current MAC TurboTax Business product.  And, unfortunately, there are no plans that I know of to introduce a MAC Business program in the near future.  

Some people have success in running parallels type programs, but I have never tried it personally.

View solution in original post

Many just buy a cheap PC just for that.  A cheap PC might be cheaper than parallels and the Windows software.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Hey Intuit--it has been another couple of years, still no Business software for Mac, what is the rationale behind this surprising gap in your product offerings?

@designerguy wrote:

Hey Intuit--it has been another couple of years, still no Business software for Mac, what is the rationale behind this surprising gap in your product offerings?

Apparently they do not believe the market is large enough to be profitable. 

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**