Level 3

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

To go back to enter your withdrawals:

1.  Click Federal on the left-hand side menu.

2.  Click Income across the top.

3.  Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security and click Show more.

4.  Click Start or Revisit by IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R).

View solution in original post