Anonymous
Not applicable

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I do thank you for your response.

However, what you have said is not unknown to me. What I am referring to is TTs failure (though I have asked repeatedly) to look over my return to see if there were mistakes made by either the system or me. This would be an inhouse review and therefore, not involving contacting the IRS on my behalf. 

My contact with the IRS has produced explanations such as "I don't know"... "We cannot guarantee..." and " Due to Covid" (the latter is the fallback). Yet others I know who have filed via TT have received their return and stimulus payment. So.... I sit in a panic... wonder... and depression.

As for paying TT for a service that has been supplied..  without overall due diligence regarding a client who has paid for the extra coverage with TT... a payment by me will be made.  But it will be done under protest. Though I am sure TT will care little about that.

I simply want to know what TT can do to check my return. I have not recieved and correspondents from the IRS via any medium to date. So I wait for anyone at TT to perhaps help me.