1042 S Confusion Where do I input this income?

Normally preparing my taxes is easy, but this year it has been a headache. 

I am a US citizen, I live in abroad and work as a US contractor on a US military base. For that reason I file exempt under foreign earned income exclusion based on the physical presence test.

In 2019 I switched employers (still a contractor overseas) and in 2020 I took part of the money from my 401a and rolled a portion of it into a 401K with my new employer and I kept the remainder for myself (fidelity taxed the amount that I withdrew before cutting me a check). 

Because I am living overseas and have a military address the investment agency, fidelity, placed this income on a Form 1402-S instead of a 1099 and I cannot find anywhere on turbo tax to input this income. I am unsure how to declare this.

Through my research it looks as if I declare it as income and because my tax residence is in a foreign country, it's included in my tax exempt income for the calendar year. However I may be wrong and would like to be sure that I file correctly. The Income code is 15 and the exemption code is Chapter 3 Code 2. No taxes were withheld.