New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes.  If you already filed a 2017 return, you will need to amend that return to add the W-2.  

If you did not file a return, at all, in 2017 you can file it but it will need to be filed by mail. You can file the 2017 return with TurboTax by using the following instructions.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301770