Get your taxes done using TurboTax

It's absolutely amazing that since I posted this problem, probably 1 to 2 years ago with TT, I'm still getting responses from the community on how to fix the problem.  It's a wonderful community but an absolutely horrible piece of software and its company that produces it.  You would think by now Intuit would have the decency to fix this problem that so many people have had with the software.  But, no, they ignore THEIR bugs and let the users of the software to swing in the wind.  I've gotten more help with Apple to find work arounds than with TT people.  They just plead ignorance and blame Apple or whatever they can.  Stop blaming others and fix your software to work with other computers and systems.  I was a fool and bought the 2020 TT premier again this year but had more problems.  Again, TT tech was of no help.  Apple tech people found a workaround for  me by sort of trial an error.  No one knows why the workaround works. It's so annoying that I will NOT go this route next year.  I'll try H&R Bock software.  TT software is garbage and has caused me enormous delays and time consuming efforts to get my taxes done.  Good luck everyone and thank you for your help.

BillB3