Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I am a 20 year user of both Quickbooks and TurboTax and am disappointed in the inability to e-file my return due to the QBI Deduction and the Safe Harbor elections.  Is Intuit addressing this issue?  In today's environment with Covid, the IRS is behind by millions and millions of returns.  Last year, I had to get a Tax Advocate involved twice to speed up the processing of two years worth of tax returns with the IRS due to their backlog.  I was really hoping that this year I would be able to e-file to avoid their paper-processing delays.  Is this just the way it's going to be, or will Intuit include the ability to attach a PDF file to our returns, in order to provide the IRS with the signed form they are requesting.  I fully qualify for the QBI and Safe Harbor elections, so that is not an issue.  My QBI deduction is almost $8000.00, so choosing to ignore the deduction is out of the question.  I would like someone to address this with your programming staff at Intuit and at least let those of us faced with this issue be given an answer.  My decision to use TurboTax in the future DOES ride on this decision.