Get your taxes done using TurboTax

How are you unsure? According to the Maryland Relief Act 03-04-21A Tax Alert from the Comptroller of Maryland, available here:

https://www.marylandtaxes.gov/RELIEFAct/docs/RELIEF_Act_Tax_Alert.pdf

It seems to say pretty clearly: "To the extent included in federal adjusted gross income, taxpayers may
subtract the amount of unemployment benefits received during the taxable year on their Maryland
return. This subtraction is only available to taxpayers with a filing status of single, married filing
separate, or dependent with a **bleep**I of less than $75,000, and filers with married filing joint, head of
household, or surviving spouse status with a **bleep**I of less than $100,000." 

Does that not clear up the uncertainty and give us the information needed to press on? Because, unless I'm missing something, this is pretty clearly saying that the full amount of the unemployment income should be removed for someone in my income bracket. What other information are we waiting for to clarify this further? That document was released over a week ago. Which leads back to the question of how much longer we're going to have to wait if the information has been out there for a week and you still aren't sure?