Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@london100 I hear you.

I just want to pass this on to you. Since there has been no fix, and I seriously doubt there will be one rather than going to another company, I just changed my mind-set and decided that I'll go through the hoops.

Filing the 20202 return was a whole lot more stress-free because I decided to accept the work-around. 

Yes, I had to change my foreign address to US address, make the payment with US credit card, change back to foreign address and, just like last year, I couldn't finish filing out the form. BUT, the form was complete, I just went to where the 'documents' were---> Left-side black sidebar > tools > and found my form (PDF) > downloaded and printed it out.

There's also a 2nd place to find your forms if there's no "tools' listed in the left-side black sidebar. There's a tiny-little folder at the bottom of the page with "Your tax returns & documents". Click it > Click "Download/print return (PDF) > print it > mail it.

DONE!

I personally don't want to try another company and have to go through the learning process again. Plus they may have glitches too.

So honestly, for myself, I'm happy and stress-free to accept that this is how I'm going to file every year.

But I understand you may feel different, I just wanted to share my perspective with you as we both have had to deal with this aggravating problem. For me, it's no longer a problem. 

Wish you luck. Stay safe.